7.1.11

tres dias.

first, sorry i didnt update the past two days.
next, heres an update for three days. :)

wednesday i went and got my books from school. well, A book. they didnt have my other one, so i have to go monday. which sucks. but i also picked up amber who came over to help with the kid while i worked on my room. except my darling child slept most of the time she was here...in the room i was going to clean. so, basically i got like NOTHING done. ugh. i didnt get my sun, nor did i exercise, but i did do lumosity.

yesterday i...uhm...well, i dont remember if i did anything productive. but i know i didnt get my sun, i didnt exercise, and i didnt do lumosty. but i DID go to red lobster for some scrumtious dinner. :)

today...i exercised. i didnt get sun. i havent, yet, done lumosity but i will right after this post. i also went to walmart to get something for my cousins baby shower tomorrow.

which means tomorrow i might not update because she lives 4 hours away. thats 8 hours driving, plus 3 hours with family. guys are lucky. they dont have to put up with baby shower games and crap like that. they dont even have to go to baby showers. in fact, this one is girls-only, no guys alowed. lucky guys...

affirmation for today:
i exercised. lame, i know, but i didnt do much. so sue me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive